TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a couple years and have an 02 TRD PreRunner X-Cab. Sorry I missed you guys who made it to the Tx Takeover in Gilmer. Woulda had a good time proving you can get a PreRunner through Clyde's Ravine!!! Drop me a PM if you're heading out to Barnwell and maybe we can wheel together!

Chris

·
Registered
532 Posts
Midtrip said:
Been lurking for a couple years and have an 02 TRD PreRunner X-Cab. Sorry I missed you guys who made it to the Tx Takeover in Gilmer. Woulda had a good time proving you can get a PreRunner through Clyde's Ravine!!! Drop me a PM if you're heading out to Barnwell and maybe we can wheel together!

Chris
check out the texas board for local runs and events.

www.txttora.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Jamboree sounds like a good time... It falls on my long weekend too! It'll be good to meet some of you folks.

Later,
Chris

·
Registered
663 Posts
Midtrip said:
The Jamboree sounds like a good time... It falls on my long weekend too! It'll be good to meet some of you folks.

Later,
Chris
Excellent! Hopefully we'll see you there... :xrocker:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FJAggie07 said:
What part of east texas do you call home?
I live in Longview... From Florida originally. Spent eight years in the Air Force traveling all over the world, got out and got myself a job with your federal government here in the stix! (Just kidding... No hate mail, please!) I have a love, hate relationship with Longview. I ride a CBR600RR and there are a ton of great roads around here for bikes, I live 20 minutes from Barnwell (Big Bonus!), and yet this town REALLY needs a Hooters! Love, Hate... What are ya gonna do?

CST

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
meithkiller said:
Excellent! Hopefully we'll see you there... :xrocker:
I see you live in Arlington... I graduated from Sam Houston back in '89. Dad still lives right off Great Southwest parkway!!! Small Internet, huh?

CST

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interex said:
I got PreRunner through Clydes Ravine :D
You don't count!!! I've watched your conversion since day one! Hope'n to follow in your footsteps soon though... You gonna make it to the Jamboree? I'd like to see the work you've done.

CST

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
valkyrie said:
Hell, I've walked it. :flipoff2:
I have too... LOL! Don't think I didn't do a survey before I put the truck in there!!!

CST

·
Registered
663 Posts
Midtrip said:
I see you live in Arlington... I graduated from Sam Houston back in '89. Dad still lives right off Great Southwest parkway!!! Small Internet, huh?

CST
Yes, it is a small Internet but I'm too damn old, I graduated from Lamar in 78. Just an old :fart:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Midtrip said:
I live in Longview... From Florida originally. Spent eight years in the Air Force traveling all over the world, got out and got myself a job with your federal government here in the stix! (Just kidding... No hate mail, please!) I have a love, hate relationship with Longview. I ride a CBR600RR and there are a ton of great roads around here for bikes, I live 20 minutes from Barnwell (Big Bonus!), and yet this town REALLY needs a Hooters! Love, Hate... What are ya gonna do?

CST
I live in Waskom, just west of Shreveport. I also ride a bike and recently retired after 24 years of service in the USAF. I'll have to give you a yell next time we head over to Gilmer, or maybe even when we head over to auntie skinners in jefferson on the bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Welcome from one fellow Texan to another. I also used to live in Florida - Tallahassee, Palatka and Pensacola. And also used to have a Prerunner til I wrecked it. I had taken the Prerunner out at Gilmer a few times and had fun with it. It helps if you air down and have a rear locker, but you probably already know that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts