TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, i was reffered to TTORA from a friend, thought i would check in here, im the proud new owner of a FJ Cruiser, id like to get out and test it a little (its stock, and im not looking to beat the crap out of it) so hopefully ill be able to make some trail rides with you. look forward to getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Welcome! Check out the "event's" folder... we have the annual SETO event end of the month. Coal Creek is a great place for all levels of wheelin' ... so yur FJC would do fine. Come on and let's wheel!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i should also mention that we have a polaris RZR that is a fine mini 4x4 by any means, we do much more riding in this sucker. does anyone else have a UTV?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
:kewl:Glad you made it on here Andy. Like they said check out the events folder to see what is coming up. I have always heard/seen great things about GAP, and SETO(South Eastern Takeover) at Windrock should be another awesome event to attend to wheel some beginner trails, watch people break their stuff on the harder trails, and get to know the great people in our club.

·
Registered
992 Posts
the GAP is a great place to ride. ive had a good time every time i went.. even the last two times when i broke within 20 mins:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
:kewl:Glad you made it on here Andy. Like they said check out the events folder to see what is coming up. I have always heard/seen great things about GAP, and SETO(South Eastern Takeover) at Windrock should be another awesome event to attend to wheel some beginner trails, watch people break their stuff on the harder trails, and get to know the great people in our club.
Speaking of Jake - you gonna be at SETO? Or still galavanting across the European continent with your lady?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Speaking of Jake - you gonna be at SETO? Or still galavanting across the European continent with your lady?
I am going to be in Europe that weekend/week. I guess you have been seeing the weekly notices of my departure:rolleyes: I really wish i could make it though.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Daily. Countdown.

I think its cute.

·
Registered
17 Posts
whats up guys, i was reffered to TTORA from a friend, thought i would check in here, im the proud new owner of a FJ Cruiser, id like to get out and test it a little (its stock, and im not looking to beat the crap out of it) so hopefully ill be able to make some trail rides with you. look forward to getting to know some of you.
Is this the Andy that used to play drums in with Glenn, Alan, Chris, and maybe someone else (I cant remember for sure)? 1994 or 1995?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts