TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So researching through this forum, I understand that there are alot of beginner friendly trails in So Cal. I really want to check it out but hate to go by myself. I also noticed some runs hosted by socal ttora. Is this open to members who have little or no offroading experience?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
If you move over to their chapter and post on it, i'm sure you will meet many friends. Most of the people on the site are very nice and will be more than happy to teach you how to wheel...yes i said it how to wheel. Back before i found the site, i though it was okay to go through a pit at 40mph...LOL. Anyways, most people on the site are great and will teach you much. Just make sure you bring your own tow strap and recovery gear.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So researching through this forum, I understand that there are alot of beginner friendly trails in So Cal. I really want to check it out but hate to go by myself. I also noticed some runs hosted by socal ttora. Is this open to members who have little or no offroading experience?
myself and a couple of people are going to big bear jun 15-17...were still kinda newbs at it but we have recovery gear....hardest we may go are medium trails...as we have no armor...if youre interested pm me....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts