TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new here..obviously. I'm about to buy my first car (actually my 3rd, but the first I'm paying for myself). I'm buying a 2003 Tacoma Ext. Cab TRD. 4WD, V6, 5 Speed, and it has 50K miles. Its black w/ tan interior. The asking price is $18,950, and I think thats a little steep, and I think I can swing around 16-17K if not less. I figured I'd go ahead and join and learn a few things before I pick up the truck within the next week.

I do have a few plans for it, and I'll go ahead and list them. Nothing major, just things I like. I'd just like to get some things for what I want to throw at it. Bear with me, as I'm being brand specific:

AVS Bug Shield
AVS Vent Visors
Husky Liner Front Floor Liners
Husky Liner Rear Floor Liners
Rancho Shocks/Struts
K&N Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System
B&M Short Throw Shifter
Line-X Spray In Bed Liner
3" Body Lift (Brand Unsure)
BFG Mud Terrain 285/75/16 (Fitment Issues?)

Thats just the stuff I'd like to have. I dont think I want an "Ultimate" Offroad Rig or anything. Just like to go where I want to. I'm a Brand Name Enthusiast as you can tell. Not saying DIY stuff doesn't work, I just prefer to buy and go.

I can't wait to pick the truck up, and make some pics!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, I'm hoping I can get it atleast for 17K even. I can't really afford much more since I'm 19 and working part time. But its not at a big dealership, so I may be able to pick them down, seeing how its missing the headlight fillers (20 bucks a piece) and the bed looks like someone smacked the back w/a fourwheeler or somehting.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
jericksonpoe said:
Hey guys, I'm new here..obviously. I'm about to buy my first car. I'm buying a 2003 Tacoma Ext. Cab TRD. 4WD, V6, 5 Speed, and it has 50K miles.
Welcome...Tacoma's are trucks. :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts