TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have 99 tacoma TRD 3.4 that I bought new. 10 years ago I started getting off road to reach remote rock climbing in TN. Couple of years ago I put 2.5 inch Icon coil overs, and Alcan springs. Next was manual hub conversion. I then re-geared to 4.56 and put ARB locker in front and 33" BFG MT. I also have and Addicted front bumper and a CBI rear bumper with swing out tire carrier. I used the forum on this site to do lots of these things. Engine has 280K now with the original clutch. Still put lots of road mile on the truck. Trying to decide if I want to go SAS and bigger tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I have 99 tacoma TRD 3.4 that I bought new. 10 years ago I started getting off road to reach remote rock climbing in TN. Couple of years ago I put 2.5 inch Icon coil overs, and Alcan springs. Next was manual hub conversion. I then re-geared to 4.56 and put ARB locker in front and 33" BFG MT. I also have and Addicted front bumper and a CBI rear bumper with swing out tire carrier. I used the forum on this site to do lots of these things. Engine has 280K now with the original clutch. Still put lots of road mile on the truck. Trying to decide if I want to go SAS and bigger tires.
welcome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts