TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all been browsing the forums for a little while now and decided that enough time spent here for me to join the group. look forward to learning from everyone here and as soon as i can post pics of my 40 i will.

Attachments

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Cool cruizer there!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to introduce yourself on our chapter forum to see about runs and events.

Where are you at in CO? A few of us have decided kinda last minute to run Boulder Carnage today (Sunday the 1st) at 10:30.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm originally from Montrose. I'm down here in Lawton, OK now. In the Marines still. Any you guys ever go over Engineer Pass or Imogene Pass? I'd like to go over Black Bear but I don't know what can and can't go over that one. My baby is mostly stock. Have bigger tires but stock lift. You think I can do it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
red

im up here in greeley would have loved to make the run i love that trail but have family in from out of state so cant do wheeling till they are gone. have fun though!!!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Keep checking out our forum - I expect there will be an event most every weekend now that the snow is clearing and trails are opening up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts