TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a newbie to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Frisco, TX and recently purchased a '02 Tacoma X-tended cab prerunner. I wish it were 4WD but I recently graduated from college and am in the process of re-establishing myself so to speak so the less expensive prerunner will have to do for now. That hasn't stopped me from going for the look though I recently installed a 3" cornfed lift and am saving to replace the stock 265/70/16 tires. Anyways, I would love to meet some fellow Tacoma buffs and hopefully make some friends! Hopefully some who can pull me out when I get my lousy 2WD stuck!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
welcome to the money sucking club that is free. its a great group and you will be welcomed by others in the DFW area soon i am sure. come check us out on the delphiforums.com we fall under the tx ttora group and look for the north region. we are doing 3 body lifts this saturday if you want to join us.
moochie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the invite, that sounds cool. Unfortunately my weekend is already filled. I hope there will be another one sometime in the near future I think a body lift on top of the 3" suspension would look great.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
We've got a WAT or run once a month, and a meeting at Hooters in Arlington the first Saturday of every month.
Most of our wrenching happens in Carrollton, and we wheel in Mineral Wells or Gilmer.
Got a couple PreRunners in the chapter, now we need to get them active in wheelin. The one PreRunner that wheels with us now will be 4X4 before spring.
Like Mooch said, watch for our get togethers on the Texas board at www.txttora.com.

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts