TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time toyota owner and member!!! past chevy s-10 zr-2 owner and excited to finally get a taco! it's a 2004 crew cab sr5 trd.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome to the club. Remember the SEARCH BUTTON is you friend. Where you at in KC? Always up for more folks to wheel with.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
JAEROD6 said:
I'm On The Southside Of Kansas City. Wornall And 435 Area
Welcome to the board.

When you say "crew cab", do you mean extended cab or double cab? Just curious.

I've got family out your way... Blue Springs, Grain Valley, etc.

Do you say stuff like 40 highway instead of highway 40?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is a double cab, black with tan interior. ya it is known as 40 highway instead of the normal highway 40, not sure why, weird deal

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i agree it's all good. each state tends to have their own style of bbq. just depends on what a person likes. even here there are some bbq places i like and others have sauses i don't like.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome fellow midwesterner. There are several of us from the midwest on here, just not any official TTORA midwest chapters. Great group of guys here on this forum. Look for Toyota 4x4 events in the midwest to attend. I organize one that will be sometime in September 2007. See signature below. Hope to see you out on the trails.

Kurt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
Renaud33
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing