TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have posted once or twice recently, but have never introduced myself. I'm from south of Pittsburgh and I have an '06 Tacoma Double Cab, super white. Not many mods yet, just a LEER cap, some WeatherTechs, a bed mat, and thats about it. I use my Taco for work and it will get 35-40K this year. I currently have 22K on it and I purchased it on September 1st! I'm going thru what all new Taco owners do I guess, my tires are shot already, I'm contemplating a lift before new skins, and doing a lot of research.

This seems like a great site, lots of info....thanks for taking me in!

HotRod

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome aboard from another new guy, HotRod! You sure are racking on some serious miles! I've averaged about 20K/year on mine, and I assumed that was sort of on the high end! But, then again, I think a lot of my friends with less miles just live closer to work. Take it easy!

-Radar

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome dude, where at in the burgh do you live. I grew up there in greensburg. again welcome to ttora.

Chris

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to check out the OH and PA chapters - a lot of the OH people live and 'wheel closer to you than some of the PA guys!

·
Registered
854 Posts
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! Steeler fans everywhere, even in NC!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Steelers, Oh ya! If we can keep our quarterback from riding or having internal organ failure, maybe we'll pick up the pace next year! Thanks Cowher for letting Ben spiral down, keeping Batch out, and then bailing on us!

Hey Burgh, I'm about 20 miles from there near South Park. I do a lot of work out Greensburg/Jeannette way.

Thanks all for the welcome!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts