TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am actually joining this site on behalf of my girlfriend, for I am no longer a Toyota guy. ( well I guess it always still runs in your blood ) I previously owned a 99 Taco extra-cab v-6 pre-runner w/TRD: AEM intake, 40 series Flowmaster exhaust, Pioneer deh-3600, Kenwood components front and rear, MTX 502, and 2 10" lightning audio subs. The truck was great, I went everywhere,but unfortunately it was 2wd and I kept getting stuck off-road. I looked into a 4wd drive conversion and it never happened, so I got rid of it.
Anyways my girl has got a 99 4runner sr5 4wd: 265/75/16 BFG muds, Waag brush gaurd w/2 Pro-Comp 55w floods, Waag tail light gaurds, Drop in K&N, Magnaflow muffler, Carr Light bar w/ 4 Pro-Comp 100w spots, and Cobra cb.
Yeah....so Hi

·
Registered
394 Posts
welcome to ttora!!

:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ShowStop said:
Why do they all have to be from the OC? :rolleyes: Welcome to TTORA! :)
More towards L.A.... But, thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flatlnader said:
Welcome...Now lets see a picture of her TACO...I mean 4-runner... :D
The only pics of tacos youre seing is the one in you signature :rolleyes: No seriously I don't have any pics right now.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
ShowStop said:
Why do they all have to be from the OC? :rolleyes: Welcome to TTORA! :)
Whats wrong with the OC? I kinda like it down here.

Oh yeah..... welcome to TTORA.

No, not you Tyler :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Animal said:
Welcome to TTORA!

There's a Meet n' Greet BBQ this Saturday (1/20/2007) at Demello's shop in Corona... You should try and make it out!! If not.. keep posted to the SoCal WebStie for upcomming events!!

Here's a link to the thread:
SoCal Meet N' Greet
Sounds like a good time, but a little short notice for me. I'll definately wanna go next time so I'll be looking for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
sickandtwisted5150
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing