TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is josh and i am from northeast MO and have a 2006 Double Cab Tacoma, 6" Pro-Comp Suspension, Pro comp wheels, and Mickey Thompson MTZ's. GOOD TO BE HERE! :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome to TTORA...Time to get that new truck dirty. Looks like the mod-bug already bit you several times. :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome fellow Midwesterner. Are you a member of any local clubs? Where do you go wheeling?

Kurt

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, im gettin a afe cold air intake and the new banks exhaust possibly, but cant decide on the exhaust....3" is awfully big for a V6

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
havent been wheeling yet.....truck also a daily driver, so im not gonna get too crazy with it. I am planning a trip to colorado next year though to go on some mild trails

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
06silverback said:
Hello all, my name is josh and i am from northeast MO and have a 2006 Double Cab Tacoma, 6" Pro-Comp Suspension, Pro comp wheels, and Mickey Thompson MTZ's. GOOD TO BE HERE! :)
Welcome to the board.

Just an FYI, if you're from St. Joe, you're not from NorthEAST Missouri. You're from NorthWEST Missouri! :D

I grew up in Hannibal which is in NorthEAST Missouri. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ha-HA! Yup I'm from south central Missouri. Lebanon to be exact. About 50 miles north up I-44 from Springfield.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
blakjak said:
Ha-HA! Yup I'm from south central Missouri. Lebanon to be exact. About 50 miles north up I-44 from Springfield.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

I lived in Springfield for awhile. Used to go through Lebanon all the time back and forth from Hannibal to Springfield. I still go to Lebanon every now and then to go trout fishing at Bennett Springs. :D

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I am from Kirksville, MO, but living in St. Joseph to finish up my 5th year of school. My first couple of posts, and already getting nailed...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
06silverback said:
Well, I am from Kirksville, MO, but living in St. Joseph to finish up my 5th year of school. My first couple of posts, and already getting nailed...
When are you headed back to Kirksville? That's exactly halfway between Hannibal and Hamilton, IA which is where the Toyota Tall Corn event is held each year in late August/early September. It takes forever just to get through town there.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i go back about every other weekend to check on the parents and do some hunting. never heard of that event in iowa....what is it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts