TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently bought my 1st Toyota and 1st truck. I must say I am quite happy with my purchase. 2001 Prerunner Tacoma, 100k miles, binder FULL of maintance records, mint body, decent interior, nice tool box, all for 6 grand. I think I got a steal!
The 1st Tacoma site I found was Custom Taco which I have found very informative so far so I look forward to learning more for TTORA as well. I am from Houston by the way. The 1st pics are from the day I got her pre wash, 3rd picture is all I have for now. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One question I do have that I have searched and yet to find. My floor mats in my new Tacoma are hideous and the drivers has a hole on it. Am I only able to use STD cab floor mats or will the Xtra Cab or D Cab work as well? Thanks

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search Button to see if your question has been asked before.

Damn glad to have another Texan join the crew!
As for floor mats, the front will fit just fine, the rears may or may not fit, depending on what you have or will buy. I dumped my floor mats for muddy keeper type of rubber floor mats. The rears are seperate but flap over one another at the center - these may not fit.
The seperate versions for the rear may fit. Try finding a local TTORA Tx member to see it will work for you.

Good luck and hope you make it to one of our monthly events!

OH YEAH - ditch those step sides and get you some proper sliders.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts