TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Welcome

I take it you're a student at Carson Newman? I just moved to FL in Dec. from east TN. Love it there. Raised in Knoxville, student at UT-Chatt.

If you ever make it to Chattanooga in your new yota, hit up Aetna Mtn. There is a wide range of trails from beginner to expert.

· Registered
408 Posts
CNtaco88 said:
Problem is no one wants a car with close to 200k miles on it :(

Is there any way that you could keep the Maxima as a DD? That way you could build on your truck more easily. :saw: I know it can be expensive, but from what I've read it helps.

· Registered
408 Posts
CNtaco88 said:
thanks to all, i should be in chatty this summer alot im playing on a team down there maybe if by some miracle i can get my car sold and get my truck i might have to hit yall chatt town boys up for some wheelin in that area
Sounds good to me. If I have any spare time this summer, I'm gonna try and install my gears and locker that came the other day. Now I just need to save up :2cents: for an ARB in the rear......Can't wait to get it on the trail

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.