TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going on guys and gals? I'm glad to have finally found the So-Cal Chapter forum, it was no easy task for me, however, I'm glad to join the community and look forward to learning more and having fun with fellow TACOMA enthusiast!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Whats up man, thanks for submitting your info for the member page. Send me a pic if you want it listed as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Problem, I'll submit a photo as soon as I get a hold of a camera. It's 2008 and my cell phone doesn't even have a camera, but I have a Taco...he..he. I'm still trying to figure this whole:reply, new post, new pic, quote, thing out. BTW that's a bad ass truck you got there!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
How's it going on guys and gals? I'm glad to have finally found the So-Cal Chapter forum, it was no easy task for me, however, I'm glad to join the community and look forward to learning more and having fun with fellow TACOMA enthusiast!!
Welcome to the club and the SoCal Chapter!

·
Registered
429 Posts
No Problem, I'll submit a photo as soon as I get a hold of a camera. It's 2008 and my cell phone doesn't even have a camera, but I have a Taco...he..he. I'm still trying to figure this whole:reply, new post, new pic, quote, thing out. BTW that's a bad ass truck you got there!
Cool sounds good. I look forward to seeing a pic of your rig. :D

As for mine, its still stock, but that is going to change this weekend. Its finally getting lifted. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts