TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone? Thought I should introduce my self to everyone, I did meet some of you on the snow trip on the 1st sorry if i didn't get a chance to talk to everyone it was pretty cold out and well the truck was way warmer.
anyway my name is Jason I live in castle rock moved here a couple years ago from westcliffe Co, Just got my first toy a 2005 taco, can't wait to start adding on to her. Anyway nice meeting those of you i talked to and hope to meet more of you soon.

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome to CoTTORA

Hope to see you on the trail sometime soon again.

What truck did you belong to again?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jason! See you on the trail.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Oh yeah you were in the silver Taco with your friend. Glad that you joined up. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Jason , good to see you join up. Fill free to hit me up on any mod ideas and if you need I am usaly free to give a had with stuff on the weekends since your not to far from me. It was great seeing you out there on the Snow Trip and I am sure we will get you up a trail soon.

·
7,735 Posts
Hey, welcome.. see you around a trail run... usually we do much more wheeling than that day, so be sure to try again.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice to meet ya I dont think I met ya on the trail but I was there staying warm myself...

cant wait to wheel again and we do alot more wheelin then that day

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Jason, I hear Nic kicked your asses in Poker the other night. For being a poker Newb she sure is a card shark... LOL

Can't wait to see you on the trails again with us!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts