TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 DC 4x4, and was wondering if anyone knows how to disable the audible beeping while in four low?
And also if anyone had any quick fixes for getting the the rear differential lock to work without being in four low or four high?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Check out cheap tricks, Grey wire mod, and welcome.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Be sure and check out INTTORA.org

We are not listed on the drag down menu up top yet, as we are a new/revamped chapter. But send me an email or pm and we will get you hooked up with the locals shortly.

WE are also waiting patiently for "our ellusterious national leader" to set up our state forum also. So keep checking the site and another thread in this section I started just for our members.

It is probably too late for you to attend, but we are having a run at Haspin Acrers tomorrow. Meeting at 9 am. and will be there until whenever. IF you can't make it tomorrow. We have a member that is camping out there and might be staying to run some more on Sunday. More details are linked on our events page.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
for the 05+ do a search for 05 locker mod and it should pull up the thread. It starts out with abunch of guys wanting to do the grey wire mod....blah blah im a techie who works for toyota so ill read the wiring diagram and work my magic blah blah blah im god for being a genius blah blah blah then it actually gives you the steps to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts