TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just joined on your site, I've been here before but just now joined so I could comment on some of those nice rigs in the classified section. I'm from oregon and used to have a locked and bobbed yota but sold it before I joined up. But after beeing in Iraq for 16 months I have some cash saved up and am looking to buy another 85. I'll be stationed in hawaii soon so maybe I can show them lava crawler what a a yota can do. If you know of a straight axel truck in oregon, hawaii or alaska let me know. I'll be all over the place in the next two months, visiting home and changing duty stations. Thanks for your great site. Matt

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Stay safe and have a great Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Armyguy85 welcome to the board man!! Hells yeah, save that hazard pay up and get you a badass toy when you get home. Watch your six and keep an eye on your buddies. From a former 31Lima, Thanks for being there and serving our Country Proudly :xusflag: ........

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thats what my sister did, I ended up buying the truck from her. Thanks for going man. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts