TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new in the market for a used taco. I've been on the board here for a couple months researching lifts and whatnot but hadn't posted yet so I thought I'd actually get on here. I'm not really new to the modifying vehicle scene as I've done a few turbo cars but I'm looking to get into the offroading scene a bit. I'm looking to get a 95.5 to 2000 taco so if any of you guys from NM know of any around, LMK. Thanks guys, glad to be on here :D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!
You just missed it, a member of ours sold his '00 ,v6, 5sp, ext cab a week or so ago. Keep lookin, and when you do find one check out the local board for upcoming runs!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to use the Search Button and the Newbie Tech Thread to see if your question has been answered before.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. That sucks about that truck that just sold, that's exactly what i'm looking for.

Thanks for the advice on searching. I've been doing lots of it on here last couple months. Thats probably why I hadn'y posted yet since there's so much info already available on here :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
My small bit of advice is once you find the truck you think you want to buy, wait a couple of days to think it over so you don't have any regrets later. I bought mine a little too quick. Not that it's a bad truck, but I would have prefered to get one with a few less miles (mine had 108,000). It was more of an emotional buy then a good business decision. Take your time, you'll find the one you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts