TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
88' 4runner deluxe model. 22RE with 12K on fresh motor. 147K on Chassis and odometer. A/T stock Tcase. Everything was just rebuilt under the rig.

Complete All-Pro SAS front kit and complete rear suspension kit.
4" Front Long Travel Springs.
5" Long Travel Rear Springs.
12" Bilstein 5125s on all four corners.

85' Front axle with complete rebuild. Fresh knuckle rebuild kit installed, Bellfields with Superior cromoly inners. Marlin knuckle ball gussets, All-Pro axle gusset. Yukon 5.29s with Detroit softlocker setup by Troy at Cal Mini. New vented rotors, IFS Calipers, braided brakes lines, etc. 1.5" wheel spacers. Diff armor.

Rear 88' IFS axle. Yukon 5.29s with Yukon Spool also set up by Cal Mini. All-Pro U-bolt eliminator kit, new lower shock mounts, new brakes. Diff Armor.

All-Pro highsteer with Marlin six bolt steering arms.

35x13.5x15 Toyo M/Ts mounted on Eagle 589s. 35x12.x15 MTR for a spare mounted on a matching wheel.

All-Pro winch bumper in front. Added front hoop. Warn X9000i winch with brand new cable installed.

All-Pro Rear Bumper.

Marlin Crawler sliders

Subaru WRX front seats. Kenwood CD player with 6x9 boxes in back and 4" ones up front. Kicker 10" and 250 watt. amp. BOOM :D

Freshly built 8 point roll cage built from 1.5" .120 wall DOM up front under the cab, and 1.75" .120 wall DOM behind it and now with EXO. Fits perfectly under the hard top.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
sounds like a nice rig...got any pics of the wrx seats in there? welcome aboard...

-alex

·
Registered
779 Posts
thanks miguel... good looking truck sticksNstones... AT? plan on getting an aftermarket t-case???? how much did you end up paying for it?

-Alex

·
Registered
779 Posts
badmoonrising said:
nice sig. haha
haha I supppose you are talking to me eh? yeah.. you seem to have some pretty noteable quotes... glad you finally took notice to it :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice ride there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts