TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this newbie status under my name has got to go. I know mods get custom ones, but I don't have the time to be a mod...
...so...is there a set number of posts to change this retarted newbie status, or do I have to be cool like the other mods...

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
I have the member titles setup as follows:

Newbie 0 - 99 posts
Member 100 - 499 posts
Veteran Member over 500 posts

However, I am thinking of setting up a Presidents usergroup so you can have a custom title.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be cool...I'd like to be The Mighty Green Taco :)

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
I have the member titles setup as follows:

Newbie 0 - 99 posts
Member 100 - 499 posts
Veteran Member over 500 posts

However, I am thinking of setting up a Presidents usergroup so you can have a custom title.
Hey Shannon, how about setting up the off-topic section so that it does not add to people's post count?

Later,
....Mike

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Okay, I just created the usergroup "Presidents" and you are now added to it. Goto your UserCP and see if you can change your title now.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Mike said:
Hey Shannon, how about setting up the off-topic section so that it does not add to people's post count?

Later,
....Mike
Yeah, I just found that feature last night mike...I will go there now and disable it...if I can find the feature again! LOL!

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Okay, I just created the usergroup "Presidents" and you are now added to it. Goto your UserCP and see if you can change your title now.
Okay, it's set! A user cannot inflate his post numbers in the off topic section as of now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really cool, thanks! Defenately a good idea to kill the off topic post count!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
WildcardTRD
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing