TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know you will be seeing me around the trails soon. I am currently looking for a project truck 85-88ish extended cab. i have some specific plans for it and will start as soon as I find the right rig. If anyone knows of one around forsale let me know.

I currently drive a fullsize bronco thats pretty much done and been on most of the local AZ trails, Its currently forsale so i can start the next toy. I have hit a wall on what I can do with the bronco and need something smaller, lighter etc.

I have been reading and reading to find all the little tricks for these trucks, as you know I am currently a bronco guy so i have alot to learn:missingto

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Well, a couple of us here have 78/79 Bronco axles under our Toys. Welcome. As for project toys, I have actually seen a few decent trucks for sale on Craigslist over the past few weeks. Check there and check daily, they do come up.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have been on craigslist everyday. I have found a couple and looking at a 85 for about 1500bucks. however its got a slush box and I want a 5spd and I beleive the t-case is differnt between the auto and manual too?

I have a 79 axle under my 93 bronco

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know you will be seeing me around the trails soon. I am currently looking for a project truck 85-88ish extended cab. i have some specific plans for it and will start as soon as I find the right rig. If anyone knows of one around forsale let me know.

I currently drive a fullsize bronco thats pretty much done and been on most of the local AZ trails, Its currently forsale so i can start the next toy. I have hit a wall on what I can do with the bronco and need something smaller, lighter etc.

I have been reading and reading to find all the little tricks for these trucks, as you know I am currently a bronco guy so i have alot to learn:missingto

Welcome!

Any pics of the Bronco?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Thanks, I really hate to sell it but I have seen the light with smaller and lighter rigs for Arizona trails.
Atleast a few people see the light. That thing sure is purdy and shiny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts