TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm here because of a truck I bought my wife back in 2002 - a 1999 Tacoma 4wd V6, manual 5spd Xcab. She uses it, but I have pretty much fallen in love with it. It is twice the TRUCK that my F250 V10 ever pretended to be. Now it needs work (struts), and she's doubting that it's worth it. The thing only has 58k miles on it - it's just a baby! So I set about searching the internet for a value. No dice! The closest thing I found was '99 V4 with 90k miles - and they wanted $15k for it! Any idea what mine might be worth? (I know it's worth enough to replace the struts!)
My other question - did they make those with Dana axles at the factory?
Any info is greatly appreciated.
JCady

·
Administrator
18,259 Posts
Low mileage like that usually helps command a higher value, but it can be hit or miss depending on the buyer. I think $9k might be middle of the road on price, but there are a lot of condition and location factors that you didn't include that could easily add or subtract $1-2k on the price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ShowStop,
That seems to be right around the range of the few I found for sale... but they all have 275 to 300k miles on them. Just picked it up from the shop - new struts, and rides like new! Don't think I'll be selling it any time soon, since it would be hard to replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts