TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just found out about this group from a friend of mine (Jeep owner). I'm a newb to the forum, as well as the trails, just do some exploring now and then. Looking forward to learning what's out there with y'all.

I drive a '96 Cruiser with some mods :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
chiz45 said:
Hello all, just found out about this group from a friend of mine (Jeep owner). I'm a newb to the forum, as well as the trails, just do some exploring now and then. Looking forward to learning what's out there with y'all.

Welcome to the board! I look forward to meeting you on the trails.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
chiz45 said:

Right bro, welcome. I don't know if you'll read this by tonight or in the morning, but if you do, why don't you meet us tomorrow for our big fun run!! For more details, go here:http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61692&page=8&pp=30

If you do get it and want to come on out with us, then post up and let it be known to all, or just show up!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Welcome to the board. We don't get many guys with cruisers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i read about the run but won't be able to do it because I have visitors in town =(

crhannig said:
Welcome to the board. We don't get many guys with cruisers.
I was flipping through the pages, and noted that as well. TTORA seems to have lots of Tacos and 4Runners. I'd love to check out your rigs, see how you guys have things set up.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
chiz45 said:
i read about the run but won't be able to do it because I have visitors in town =(

I was flipping through the pages, and noted that as well. TTORA seems to have lots of Tacos and 4Runners. I'd love to check out your rigs, see how you guys have things set up.

You have a Crusher, plenty of room for your visitors!! Wouldn't they rather wheel and see the "other Vegas"? Instead of the Strip! :xpimp:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would've LOVED to have brought 'em along, but I'm too lazy to throw in the rear seats ;)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
chiz45 said:

Hiya bud.

I've infiltrated these Toyota types with my Jeep...I don't think they've noticed yet but you'll fit right in ;)

J.P.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Ludedude said:
Hiya bud.

I've infiltrated these Toyota types with my Jeep...I don't think they've noticed yet but you'll fit right in ;)

J.P.
At least his is still a Yota... :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
chiz45 said:

The only people who drive LC's off road are crazy gun loving lawyers -your not a crazy gun loving lawyer are you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mandzach said:
The only people who drive LC's off road are crazy gun loving lawyers -your not a crazy gun loving lawyer are you?

LoL...I feel like i've been outed...in a Non gay way...

..Not that that's bad...

Anyhow, here's my daily driver:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
mandzach said:
Talk about being outed...there's another alter-ego exposed :p

Oh and I wouldn't hire an attorney that wasn't crazy and gun-toting ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts