TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
I gotta say..those arms are looking quiet nice..

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Lets see some updates of this beast.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I went to the shop, last week. This a a incredible build. The suspension is amazing. It's a piece of art that will perform extremely well.
I will be stopping by as progress goes. I almost can't park my truck in the same area code
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Lets see some updates SDHQ.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thats all we get!?

·
Registered
54 Posts
You guys are freaking nuts. Sub'd

·
Registered
472 Posts
This thing is incredible! Some top notch work. I agree with the others too, don't paint that cage. Clear coat it. Its a work of art.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't know if you had already said and I missed it, but why the mezzy arm set up and not have the shocks mount to the lower links?

·
Registered
127 Posts
It looks like it made shock placement a little easier, there is a sway bar joining the two mezi arms as well. I'm sure sdhq thought everything out well before they went at it. And the zetas look awesome too, and those are the biggest icon coilovers I've ever seen damn haha

·
Registered
776 Posts
It looks like it made shock placement a little easier, there is a sway bar joining the two mezi arms as well. I'm sure sdhq thought everything out well before they went at it. And the zetas look awesome too, and those are the biggest icon coilovers I've ever seen damn haha
do you mean Omegas in reference to the bypasses?

still plenty of work to be done :welder:

81 - 100 of 128 Posts
About this Discussion
127 Replies
59 Participants
MERCER FABRICATION
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing