Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this from a forum member today

1996 Tacoma

4" fabtech lift
33 BFG all terrains

it has a bench seat that I want to convert to buckets
I want to put fender flairs on them that I dont have to cut my car up(any clue)
and I want to add a tachometer is there a easy solution for that

thanks for all the help already, and ill be taking alot more pics tommorow

·
Administrator
18,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :)

4" Fabtech lift? Probably just their adjustable coilovers which can go 0-3.5". Does the truck have another lift stacked on it or a body lift?

The fender flares I would recommend are the Xenon brand. They are listed for 95-97 models, but they fit 95-04 models. They are polyurethane and dont crank if you hit them on something. Install is with double sided tape on body panels and screws in the fender well. Cost is around $300 for the set of 4.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Dang i bet that little thing is a beast, v6 in a std cab taco....ooo wee.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)
Nice truck there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Xenon flares for sure fit 95-04 Tacos?

Welcome to the club. :)

The fender flares I would recommend are the Xenon brand. They are listed for 95-97 models, but they fit 95-04 models. They are polyurethane and dont crank if you hit them on something. Install is with double sided tape on body panels and screws in the fender well. Cost is around $300 for the set of 4.
Are you sure the Xenon flares fit up to 04? Do you know anyone with a newer Tacoma that has used them, no customising? I have been wondering about that. I have looked up the part numbers on the fenders and they are the same from 95-00. But after 00 the part numbers ae different, but it looks like the only difference was that they have holes for the factory flares but its hard to see for sure.

I wonder why Xenon would limit their own sales by saying they only fit 95-97? Maybe they started producing the flares in 97 and never updated it again???

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice lookin toy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
OFRD_GRL
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing