TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, ive been around the block a few times , I have owned a few toys in my time mainly 4x4's a couple of 22R's one first year v6 all sticks , ive never been sucessful in killing one although I have tried....see yaa on the boards.

oh yea...I don't have any use for vermin...

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Welcome "aboard"

4x4offroader said:
Hi all, ive been around the block a few times , I have owned a few toys in my time mainly 4x4's a couple of 22R's one first year v6 all sticks , ive never been sucessful in killing one although I have tried....see yaa on the boards.

oh yea...I don't have any use for vermin...
Welcome! If you haven't already, make sure and look into the Texas chapter. I recently moved from San Antonio and know most everyone around there that is part of the club. Here is the link to their local board if you don't already have it http://forums.delphiforums.com/Tx_TTORA/start

They are bunch of great guys and gals. I really miss them! Look up Brad in San Antonio as he is probably one of the more active members.

Let me know if you need any further information on them. I was the CenTex area leader before I moved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In that case you haven't tried hard enough. :cool:

Brian
Everyone knows that Toyotas don't die, they move on to a better place.

Hi I'm new here, I've got just one t4r it's a 1985 22re with IFS which is unique.
I drove it for a year and then it sat for 2 years and now I've decided that I'm going to start driving it again.
I'll be doing the occasional off-roading but it will be my DD.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Howdy and Happy New Year!
Welcome to TTORA !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts