TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
MOVED UP?? More like moved back. (imo) I think it needs to be sooner than later.

Either way, I should be able to attend. Hopefully it's nice so we can sit outside.

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Heatstroke said:
MOVED UP?? More like moved back. (imo) I think it needs to be sooner than later.

Either way, I should be able to attend. Hopefully it's nice so we can sit outside.
Mike - I suggested to Derek to have it towards the middle of Feb since most of the 'stuff' gets done via email and over the message board. The 4th seemed a bit too soon in my opinion. Last couple years they've been about 4 weeks apart.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
Mike - I suggested to Derek to have it towards the middle of Feb since most of the 'stuff' gets done via email and over the message board. The 4th seemed a bit too soon in my opinion. Last couple years they've been about 4 weeks apart.

"Either way, I should be able to attend. Hopefully it's nice so we can sit outside." :)

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
hey guys

i heard that AZR might be cancelled because of some greenie cant wheel these trails shite. is that not the case? can i still book my airline tickets in confidence that there will be a AZR this year?

thanks everyone
AZ Rocks will happen this year for sure.........it's the future that is uncertain for some of the FJ trails. :(

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
12 Participants
Heatstroke
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing