TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when is the next ride, and where? Hunting season is pretty much over, so the woods will be empty again. Richloam should be pretty dry as well right now, so we shouldn't have to worry about to much water. If anyones got any Ideas, lets hear them.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'd like to make a trip down there and wheel. What are the trails like do there? Any thing fun enough to the drive worth it? Not like the gay boring trail we rode on Sat. morning at the MLK campout. My wife has saying that she wants to go camping again. Any good clean family friendly camp grounds close to the wheeling areas?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usmcracing said:
I'd like to make a trip down there and wheel. What are the trails like do there? Any thing fun enough to the drive worth it? Not like the gay boring trail we rode on Sat. morning at the MLK campout. My wife has saying that she wants to go camping again. Any good clean family friendly camp grounds close to the wheeling areas?
Unfortunatley everything down here is flat or a mudhole. If you like to play in the mud richloam is pretty cool. Citrus has a few places to play that are good. The stuff we have here is a little bit of a challenge, for a close to stock truck like most of us here have, but I think you would be able to walk through it with ease in your 4runner. Except for some of the mudholes. We usually always have a good time unless a bunch of stuff gets torn up, but it's still fun. I only live an hour away from these places so I have never looked into the campgrounds.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
As long as there is some type wheeling instead of riding down a long trail with only one or two mud/play areas.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeah lets plan something!! I'm there lol. Ben your a fork! We haven't been to Richloam in a while...we can always check out the north side of Citrus too. So whatever you guys decide is good with me.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I am going to go out and check out some more of richloam sunday. Anyone want to go?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I already have plans this weekend but I will go wheeling down there sometime soon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ben I was looking at some of the pic's from SCFL when they went out to bolton. It looks like there is a little bit of every thing out there. That may be a nice to set up a ride. I'm going to go and chack it out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fltacoma said:
Ben I was looking at some of the pic's from SCFL when they went out to bolton. It looks like there is a little bit of every thing out there. That may be a nice to set up a ride. I'm going to go and chack it out this weekend.
Thats cool. Let us know what it's like out there. I think Harry has been out there before. We might have to go check it out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi, There's a lot of things to do there, for the size of the place. I haven't been there for a while now. But, I just read something about warning tickets being handed out by the local LEO. I'd avoid it for now. Should of went to richloam with you'all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
TacomaHarry
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing