TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since we are on the verge of an inactive chapter, when do we want to plan the next ride?

Windrock in Feburary or March maybe? I got 3 weeks vaycay with the new job so lets wheel!

Would like to try Raush Creek or Badlands as well if anyone is willing to make the drive

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well since we are on the verge of an inactive chapter, when do we want to plan the next ride?

Windrock in Feburary or March maybe? I got 3 weeks vaycay with the new job so lets wheel!
March may work better for me. That'd give Emily a month to settle back into work after being off since having Rowan.

That's if I'm even able to...:confused::eek: My schedule consisted of pretty much all last minute plans even before the baby.

·
235 Posts
My rig has been up and down a lot lately with it more on the down side. Should be up and screaming very soon. I'm not interested in hundreds of miles as I only have Saturdays off.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My rig has been up and down a lot lately with it more on the down side. Should be up and screaming very soon. I'm not interested in hundreds of miles as I only have Saturdays off.
don't get over here too much anymore, looking kinda lonely lately. Been quietly watching you build this thing on FB over the last 6 months, very impressive!! Ever wanna wheel hit us up on Ih8mud Ga Cruisers section, almost exclusively riding TN nowa' days.

I'm a full time web wheeler now.
Yeah T, Whats up with sellin' BR? it's green now! :eek: Any plans for a new rig?

·
235 Posts
Not much riding in Georgia and I think this doesn't help the activity here. Everyone seems to be getting out of the sport.

Thanks for checking out the progress. I gotta put my steering pump in and will take it for a hot lap around the yard to make sure everything works.

·
Registered
76 Posts
True unless you're into FS roads I guess but that aint my speed, been hitting AOP a lot on the last several months and headed to the cove right after New years.

Good luck with the hot lap and rebuild. Know how it goes, tying to wrap up my own rebuild after rolling a couple months ago.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Yo TK where ya been buddy?!? ... yeah sold BR told myself I wasn't gonna get anything till after the new year so we'll see... kinda know what I wanna do but not for certain. I'll get back in it don't you daggum worry!

So you flopped eh? Pics or didn't happen!

And yeah, stir this crew up around here before it dies off!! Gregors lives on the other side of the world but still comes over here to cause trouble.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo TK where ya been buddy?!? ... yeah sold BR told myself I wasn't gonna get anything till after the new year so we'll see... kinda know what I wanna do but not for certain. I'll get back in it don't you daggum worry!

And yeah, stir this crew up around here before it dies off!! Gregors lives on the other side of the world but still comes over here to cause trouble.
That's right! Kentucky chapter is pretty much non existent. Nobody for our original group really posts on here anymore. Bunch of Web wheelers now!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That being said I can't drive down to Morrison mountain, chocollocco or anything that far down. Would be 9 hr drive. I would like to hit Morrison mountain again but need to make a long weekend out of it at least and find a trailer to tow my piece down there.

I usually suggest windrock because it is awesome and only 3. 5 hrs from ATL and about same for me from here. Not that much farther than anything else from ATL

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I would be interested in a day trip

Greg, any possibilities of a long weekend after the first of the year?

Ted, quit making excuses and grab an empty seat!

·
Registered
76 Posts

so no hints on plans eh? At least ya got plans to re-enter the stupidity of all of this, good to hear.

Hell man, we're always riding somewhere. I think it was AOP 3x last year, Windrock, Chocco, the cove, etc... Probably 8 trips in 2014 so if you guys need someone to ride with we're around.

Oh it happened, Trail 71 at AOP back in October. After this I decided in a change of direction but that's for a different thread.

As said...Always an open seat!!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
That's right! Kentucky chapter is pretty much non existent. Nobody for our original group really posts on here anymore. Bunch of Web wheelers now!
Ah, people come and go, it's just life... Gotta make new friends Greger and keep on wheelin'!

Ted, quit making excuses and grab an empty seat!
I know I know!! Guess there's no kickin yur sweet co-driver out hu?

so no hints on plans eh? At least ya got plans to re-enter the stupidity of all of this, good to hear.

As said...Always an open seat!
I've tried to slice it 47 different ways, buggy, truggy, sxs, scream machine etc... but keep coming back to a.... tell ya later :p

Heck no! I'm am NOT riding with you!! You obviously can't drive lol :D
Glad to hear ya'll are wheelin tho, was wondering what you were up to just the other day.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Ed, Marshall, Marc, Brad and I have been kicking ideas around for something late Jan to early Feb. We will see after the holidays get wrapped up and I'm doing some maintenance on the truck now too.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
A few little things!?! :eek: Ha! Hope that LS is goin' in?

C'mon Alan, get your garage queen going and those other slackers in that bunch you hang with... I'm working a rig deal right now we'll see if it pans out.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
A few little things!?! :eek: Ha! Hope that LS is goin' in?

C'mon Alan, get your garage queen going and those other slackers in that bunch you hang with... I'm working a rig deal right now we'll see if it pans out.
I hear ya man! I've got TREs on the way and doing new TR and DL along with some other little things that need to be done. What have you got in the works? I was talking to Donnie on the phone the other night. He is head over heals excited to have your truck!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I might be down for something in March!

Wife claims we're off for the winter and that I need to get on building my armor and a few other things lol.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I hear ya man! I've got TREs on the way and doing new TR and DL along with some other little things that need to be done. What have you got in the works? I was talking to Donnie on the phone the other night. He is head over heals excited to have your truck!
May or may not be in a rig early next week... we'll see, it's complicated.
Yeah Donny has done a ton of work on BR, it looks great and is over the top.

Wife claims we're off for the winter and that I need to get on building my armor and a few other things lol.
Obey wifey! :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
13 Participants
BocephusWade
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing