TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i'm still in recovery. need to do the valve covers, brake lines, ball joints, tundra brake upgrade, tranny cooler, lift, skids, sliders, wheels, tires and I should be good

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm going to be a web wheeler for a while probably. I'm probably going to put a for sale sign on the Ford and maybe rent my friends' diesels that never tow anything. Haha

·
Registered
126 Posts
May or may not be in a rig early next week... we'll see, it's complicated.

Yeah Donny has done a ton of work on BR, it looks great and is over the top.

Obey wifey! :p

Excited for you to *possibly* get another rig!

It's definitely not "BR" anymore. More like "BNG" for Bright Neon Green! Haha!

Always have to obey the wifey. And I can't really complain with those reasons lol. Iirc, it was armor, winch, and RTT. Rofl

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
How about the route featured on Alaska Offroad Warriors (History Channel) from the Pacific Ocean to the Arctic Ocean at Prudhoe Bay! Or the Canol Rd in the Yukon? OK, maybe I'm a little over ambitious :D My truck may hate me but I am ready for a trip like that! I know I can talk someone into it!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How about the route featured on Alaska Offroad Warriors (History Channel) from the Pacific Ocean to the Arctic Ocean at Prudhoe Bay! Or the Canol Rd in the Yukon? OK, maybe I'm a little over ambitious :D My truck may hate me but I am ready for a trip like that! I know I can talk someone into it!
lol. if those guys on the show can do it, we should have no problem.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
lol. if those guys on the show can do it, we should have no problem.
Agreed, It's a fun show to watch but don't be looking for wheeling role models

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
practically have to watch the show on mute. Great scenery. D90 was cool. sas 4runner looks like a good setup, 3.0l though

·
235 Posts
Well the Johnson rigs are back up and plan on riding this Saturday. Best guess would be aop so we are close to tow rigs if something happens on first ride out.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Joy and I rode up to the end of Tate City Rd.. it crosses into NC and dead ends into Southern Nantahala Forest foot trail, so we turned around and crossed the river onto Charlie Creek road only to turn around again cause of some rutty obstacles that the Taco is not ready to tackle just yet!! :eek:

Anyone talked to Ernst? Is he still alive? He knows those hills better than anyone I know.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
sounds like a good trip, i know the atlanta 4runner group on FB runs all kinds of beginner style runs up into the mountains. Ernst is still kicking, message him on fb

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
hopefully next weekend I'm meeting up w/ a guy in Cumming that will help supervise my valve cover project. Balljoints, brakelines, brake fluid issue leaking, motor/tranny mounts, lift, sliders, tires. its getting there. Depends on how long the project takes saturday, might be up for a little exploration.

·
235 Posts
I'd like to hit one of the Alabama parks one Saturday coming up. I'd like to see more GA folks. Whatever you guys prefer. I haven't been to any in AL.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
13 Participants
BocephusWade
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing