TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. We have the Niagara rim run scheduled for the 12th. My truck is still down, and I have a wedding to attend that weekend :doh:

Anyone want to lead this run? We can also Move it further out

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Let's move it. August is open for me. Would love to go back!!

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
could do mid July...done at work on the 13th.

·
Registered
769 Posts
done at work on the 13th.
Sweet, are you planning to run Dusy this year? Does your vacation run into august? I know james92toy wants to go and I'm sure some other people as well. I have a trip planned July 17th-20th but I could do some weekdays at the end of this month I think if the trail even opens that early. I might even be able to do a whole week depending on how this job pans out. If not, august could work for me if it doesn't fall on chad's run (Aug 8th-10th).

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem. Lets look forward to the next run

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Sweet, are you planning to run Dusy this year? Does your vacation run into august? I know james92toy wants to go and I'm sure some other people as well. I have a trip planned July 17th-20th but I could do some weekdays at the end of this month I think if the trail even opens that early. I might even be able to do a whole week depending on how this job pans out. If not, august could work for me if it doesn't fall on chad's run (Aug 8th-10th).
i'm off from July 14 to Aug 3 so unless the FS grows a brain and opens the trail before Aug Dusy is out for me this year.
I'd be up for running the other Shaver area trails again...did most of them last July :p I do need to take more time, however...ran too many way too fast last year and it took 3 weeks for my back to calm down.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
How about September 27th? I am going up there that day. Starting at the rock pile. Playing around there then running the trail.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
there are some fun lines to play on there...hope you did some exploring to find them :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts