TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I wonder why that truck hasn't sold yet? Looks nice, nice set up, seems like a fair offer on the buy. There's gotta be something wrong with it??? Frame rust would be my guess? Nice truck though!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cause he only lists it on Zuk sites.. Sean buys and sells more stuff than anyone i have ever seen.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Nice looking '85. As per your reply in the beasley thread Kyle, if I had that $$ right now, I'd prolly get it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man if that was the elusive 85 sr5 man i would have went to the bank monday and took out a loan but its not sr5 and OBviously dont have the a/c or the efi but it does have the SFA but if it did...... man i love that model. MY dad has one and man that littel bastard is tuff its similar to this one

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Man if that was the elusive 85 sr5 man i would have went to the bank monday and took out a loan but its not sr5 and OBviously dont have the a/c or the efi but it does have the SFA but if it did......
It didnt have to have SR5 Package to have AC my Runner is not an SR% and it had AC.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It didnt have to have SR5 Package to have AC my Runner is not an SR% and it had AC.
never said that it had to have AC to be sr5 but i said if it did and it was just like this one

its my dads btw 85 sr5 EFI & SFA :D

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts