TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice seats black leather

I have a set of black leather seats out of a 2004 volvo s40. They are 8way power adjustable with 3 position memory. Great condition. I will take 375$ cash for them or will trade for various things like a lockrights for front and rear for a 98 taco. Im in middle tennessee.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They fit good in tacomas. I picked them up to put in my new truck but the seats in it turned out to be in great shape and i need lockers way more than seats at this point.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Post this on impalassforum.com. I was the first one over there to install Volvo's and those guys love em.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you by any chance post a link to this over there. I have been trying to post but they will not validate my new account so i can post. The webmaster must be on vacation.

NTAPHSE said:
Post this on impalassforum.com. I was the first one over there to install Volvo's and those guys love em.

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No they dont. You can remove the volvo ends with a large torx and replace them with yours from your buckets or just remove them and use the longer ones that come with the benches that are attached to the floor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
These are great, I've got a set of saab buckets exactly like these in mine...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts