TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a nice video of a huge dune a lot of people go there and hang out and show their skills. This video is being filmed by an Jassem Mohammed which call him self in Fares Dubai. The place is called Al-Badayer

·
Registered
741 Posts
preety cool, i love the sound of the turbo engine on the first red suv with bfg ats,looked kinda like a cheroke

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
elliot_irwin said:
i think it could use a new wastegate on that turbo, it sounded like it was farting.
To be honest I don’t have a background about turbo

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
"We can't be without this hobby." Ha! Completely different language, culture, history and customs thousands of miles away, and yet he's still speaking our language - lol!

Anyway, cool vid. Reminded me of Glamis. Can't wait to show it to my sister and husband. They lived in Dubai for a few months and loved it. In fact, he still does business selling cars and SUVs over there.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
equin said:
"We can't be without this hobby." Ha! Completely different language, culture, history and customs thousands of miles away, and yet he's still speaking our language - lol!

Anyway, cool vid. Reminded me of Glamis. Can't wait to show it to my sister and husband. They lived in Dubai for a few months and loved it. In fact, he still does business selling cars and SUVs over there.
LoooL hell yeaa!! the love of off-roading! i was shocked when i went to Glamis! its so similar. expect diffrent cars! Glad to hear they enjoyed it :D:D

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
hey,..they dont fit the 'profile' of the arab enemy!which is cool.we need more like them.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KRYPTO(dale) said:
hey,..they dont fit the 'profile' of the arab enemy!which is cool.we need more like them.
they are not enemy to you only!! enemy to anything thats human

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
equin said:
The United Arab Emirates is actually one of our staunchest allies.
Dont forget Qatar, Kuwait,Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. you will be amazed how the US was part of making Saudi Arabia. watch this Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oRPwoPMGbI

there is 5 parts if your intersted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts