TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92 toyota pickup 4x4, 22re, I've got no blinkers, bulbs are good, wireing up to the bulbs are spliced, but are taped in working condition, no blown fuses, and no blinking in the dash, here's the wierd thing, when i turn my ignition on (radio on, etc) there is a loud, really strange buzzing noise that comes from the area around the inside fuse box.I thought it was the relay that is right there, but i took it out and it still does it. It only buzzes for about 2 sec., then stops until i turn the key over agian. Anyone ever heard of this happinin before? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
take the blinker relay from the 88 and see if it works.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried it, no diffrence, this is wierd, I know that right they stopped working my headlights would dim when i turned on my driver's side blinker, like maybe a short???? I dunno thanks anyways

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Check your blinker Fluid, It needs to be changed every 150,000 miles. People always forget about that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah?! That's right blinker fluid... where do i buy it again??

Ended Up being my flasher... thanks everyone!~!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Oh yeah?! That's right blinker fluid... where do i buy it again??

You have to ask the dealer in person for it. haha

True story, I told a friend that she needed to have here blinker fluid checked, the next time I saw her she tried to kick my ass. She said the service writer just laughed at her. Man I wish I would have been there when she asked for it.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
You have to ask the dealer in person for it. haha

True story, I told a friend that she needed to have here blinker fluid checked, the next time I saw her she tried to kick my ass. She said the service writer just laughed at her. Man I wish I would have been there when she asked for it.

LOL! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha!

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Ya'll need blinker fluid, we have two 55 gallon drums FULL of that blue blinker fluid....I think It changes to yellow when you use it.
Then it magically disappears....:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts