TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found him,,,,,

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1359750

His Mom didn't even know where he was until last night.
Don't fight with your spouse and then drive away mad, or say anything you may regret later or may not have the chance to say later,,
the doctors have upgraded him from Critical to Gaurded, but he has 2 broken legs, broken arms, broken ribs, nad punctured lung, not sure how his melon is,video on webpage gives grim details.

K-ton

·
Registered
751 Posts
My dog woke me up. Barking at the helicopter hovering above the back yard. Took until 1PM to finish cleaning up the mess, and re-opening Greenway. Strange situation. I'll bet he saw the small light at the fire dept, thinking it was Cotton Lane. There is no left turn lane at the station, but a few hundred more feet, there is. Plus, he was driving into the sun. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dog woke me up. Barking at the helicopter hovering above the back yard. Took until 1PM to finish cleaning up the mess, and re-opening Greenway. Strange situation. I'll bet he saw the small light at the fire dept, thinking it was Cotton Lane. There is no left turn lane at the station, but a few hundred more feet, there is. Plus, he was driving into the sun. Just sayin'.
There will be a lot of speculation over this, I have my thoughts, if the people on the bus where paying attention, they will have had time to look into Jons eyes before seeing him hit, HIs mom said he was having fights with the wife Sunday night after work and didn't go home that night, he certainly wasn't on his way to work MOnday morning, he doesn't come in till 9:30am and we work in Sun City West.
Only Jon, the 3 on the bus and the good lord above know what happened, I am more concerned about what was going through Jons mind when he decided to turn left when there was no left turn as you say. Just saying, this is no way to "get" back at your arguing partner. they have 2 small children.
Praying for the family.
K-ton

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here.

Again, same here.
More disturbing, is the fact that the accident happened before 7am Monday morning, and NO-ONE (family, wife, work) knew he was in an accident till Tuesday night.
Do you think there is a small hole in the, "what should we do next" dialect between the responders and the caregivers?

K-ton

·
Registered
751 Posts
More disturbing, is the fact that the accident happened before 7am Monday morning, and NO-ONE (family, wife, work) knew he was in an accident till Tuesday night.
That's what my wife wants to know. What the hell:confused:
License plate? Cell phone? Driver's license? Registration?

No one could call anyone???

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any updates on this guy? I hope he made it. Prayers go out to his family.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Any news Chef??
The boy was lucky, he slept for a whole week, he had two broken femurs, broken ribs punctured lung then got pnuemonia (sp?)
He has since been released from hospital and was put in rehab for 2 weeks and is now living at his Moms, he is in a wheel chair, and working on learning to walk again.
Thank you for the interest.

K-ton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts