TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the posts that I have trolled through about runs and stuff are all tucson and phoenix area. I am a sad panda:( . Is there anybody located down this way? If so, where?! A friend and I are lonely having to pull out broncos and jeeps.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
All of the posts that I have trolled through about runs and stuff are all tucson and phoenix area. I am a sad panda:( . Is there anybody located down this way? If so, where?! A friend and I are lonely having to pull out broncos and jeeps.
I'm sure there are a couple members closer to you than Tucson!

btw - Bisbee is by far one of my favorite places to visit! Great town and GREAT people!!

Cafe Roka is Da' Bomb!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
X's 2.......bisbee is a kick ass town. My family and i used to visit almost every weekend when I was stationed at Fort Huachuca, AZ. I loved the place so much I named my Blue Heeler after the famous Bisbee Blue Turquoise that's found there. Nothing like a little hippy town in the middle of nowhere. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah I liked the town for its historical value and its Uniqueness the people on the other hand are something else. Bisbee was the first place that I had ever seen a town drunk sleeping on the street in front of his local watering hole at 9am waiting for the bar to open.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey what up 86yotacrawler im from Sierra Vista and my buddy and i need more Toyota truck friends so we can start a TOYOTA Truck Offroad Club>?
But we dont have enough people, anyway we should meet up and do some offroading?
see ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts