TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Why would you do that? I dont think that is in any way necessary for anything.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
yes, but don't you guys have smog testing in WV?

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
It's illegal you sister-fawking toothless o-zone polluting moron.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
if i were to use the urd o2 fooler can i cut off my cats? thanks
Trdolman and another member here have done that. They ran a small magnaflow muffler in place of the cat and a regular magnaflow after that. Hit trdolman up for some details and i beleave he has some pics in his gallery.

·
Registered
324 Posts
is your truck that fast you need 2 more hp to win races?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Fuckin uneducated hillbilly idiot sister-fucking cockmonger. How about I pipe some non-cat exhaust in your bedroom window and see how you like that good ol hydrogen sulfide? It's bad enough already without you trying to sqeeze off one more horse at the wheels by doing about the stupidest hack possible. This isn't going to net you shit, and it's going to give all of us a few more tons of shit to breathe a year. Go ahead and do it, but be sure to test it for a few hours in the garage with the doors closed before you go driving around.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The only time that I know of that is beneficial to remove your cat is for a turbo. I assume you don't have a turbo so you will lose back pressure and it may cost you some power. If you are looking for sound get glass packs.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Fuckin uneducated hillbilly idiot sister-fucking cockmonger. How about I pipe some non-cat exhaust in your bedroom window and see how you like that good ol hydrogen sulfide? It's bad enough already without you trying to sqeeze off one more horse at the wheels by doing about the stupidest hack possible. This isn't going to net you shit, and it's going to give all of us a few more tons of shit to breathe a year. Go ahead and do it, but be sure to test it for a few hours in the garage with the doors closed before you go driving around.
Yeah, but how do you really feel about it Ryan? :D Must be pretty bad down there in Houston huh, I can remember my lungs hurting when I lived in San Diego on bad days. One day I wore a respirator for some relief. They say though that the weedeaters, leaf blowers and lawn mowers are the worst polluters.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yeah, but how do you really feel about it Ryan? :D Must be pretty bad down there in Houston huh, I can remember my lungs hurting when I lived in San Diego on bad days. One day I wore a respirator for some relief. They say though that the weedeaters, leaf blowers and lawn mowers are the worst polluters.
Haha it's bad inside the loop, but then again that's why I'm not moving there; I'm moving way outside. I have no doubt the lawn equipment is worse, but if this douchesucker does the same, it's like 30 weedeaters running daily. It's just stupid for the amount of gain to get (basically nothing at best, even less at worst). It just "sounds" cool, which even then is subjective because it's a v6, and it's never going to sound like a dodge ram with fat pipes no matter what you do to it.

Kid, keep it O2 sensor back, let the cats do their job.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
arb1977; thank you

mt goat; no, we do not

cronusTuRD; do you have a sister?

acid rain: you gotta sister? houston, huh. you know what they about texas, you got horns?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
arb1977; thank you

mt goat; no, we do not

acid rain: you gotta sister? houston, huh. you know what they about texas, you got horns?
So you ARE uneducated afterall, ok I see. You communication skills are about as good as a 3 year old, maybe worse. Must be that inbred blood kicking in.

Look, phonics phucktard, if you really wanted to get your point across, you'd say "Hey dipshit, you know what they say about texans, and I don't see any horns on you, queerboy!", or something to that effect. Unfortunately however, you totally fucked it up with your uncontrollable stupidity. I bet you were slobbering as you said it out loud and tried in vain to type it out. Did your sister wipe the drool off as you slathered foamy spittle all over the keyboard?

If you were any more stupid, you'd die. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
arb1977; thank you

mt goat; no, we do not

for what specific reason do you want to remove the cats?

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
arb1977; thank you

mt goat; no, we do not

wow, original with the u between the TRD. Haven't seen that before. :rolleyes:

Go bang your sister/wife some more until you knock out the one tooth you have left.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Trdolman and another member here have done that. They ran a small magnaflow muffler in place of the cat and a regular magnaflow after that. Hit trdolman up for some details and i beleave he has some pics in his gallery.
yeah but that trdolman guy is a moron.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts