TTORA Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wierd noises comin from either engine/tx-case, or tranny.

99 reg cab 2.7 manual tranny

checked all fluid levels all are fine. cant begin to describe the sound. :confused: really loud sound when coasting almost a crackling sound????

doesnt sound like any gears or anything are broken, new u-joints on rear DS
:confused:
i have no idea...help

·
Banned
262 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, wonder if it has anything to do with how you act?? Probably not, but you never know. Act like a POS and bad things happen to you.

Not to be mean, but if you have nothing but problems, I wil personally think that's awesome.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
HardTaco said:
You are still a fucking tool, and talk that shit up at paragon or rausch creek you little dickeater. You make the VA chapter totally suck, you know that you fucking wanker? There's some good people who have left that club because of your stupid BS. Why don't you tell TTORA how you fucked over cornbred, be a man for once in your life.
You wont see him at RC or paragon because he does not wheel. You need to have a front drive shaft for that

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wow, people are pissed off at someone on here, and for once it's not me.

·
Registered
652 Posts
HardTaco said:
Why don't you tell TTORA how you fucked over cornbred, be a man for once in your life.
Do tell, this is very good stuff !:popcorn2:

BTW, that FJ40 kicks so much ass! I dig the 3 link, I recently semi copied it... I had a 75, but it was so rusted out that I had to rid of it. Not before wheeling it all over though- it was such a fun rig. Someday I want to get and restore one.

·
Banned
262 Posts
ptrautne said:
You wont see him at RC or paragon because he does not wheel. You need to have a front drive shaft for that
hehehehe, he's an uber poser.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Tacominator said:
Do tell, this is very good stuff !:popcorn2:

BTW, that FJ40 kicks so much ass! I dig the 3 link, I recently semi copied it... I had a 75, but it was so rusted out that I had to rid of it. Not before wheeling it all over though- it was such a fun rig. Someday I want to get and restore one.
Thanks alot, it's a fun rig.
I'd love to get a 75 one day. I'm currently looking for either a 4runner, fj60, or even an 80 if the price is right. I need something for mild trails, at least that's what I told the wife. :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Ooo, I would get an 80 with the newer engine. Actually a 93 has the bigger trans and the new engine I believe. I love those things! I actually work on landcruisers at a landcruiser only shop... We have a 45 right now- it's so clean too! I guess that's another reason I don't have a cruiser, it's no fun to go home and work on another one.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
TACOSUPREM1 said:
and who the fuck are you
you dont know me. i like how tought people are on here. once one person says something, and another "tough guy" replies, all his cock-suckers chime in. well, i guess thats good for you scott since youre the "tough guy" and youre getting your dick sucked by...4 or 5 people. too bad theyre all guys though... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scott, i need your help on something. i honest to god dont recall the names of all the hundreds of people that left the va chap b/c of me??? help me out on that, ok? and everyone in the va chapter and their rigs automatically suck alll because of me? nice one. go ahead and explain that one too. oh and scott, do you suffer from long-term memory loss? is it all that meth you cook up in your trailer? i do believe about a year ago the situation was fully covered on the delphi board. sooo theres really not much reason to repeat. im not the least bit afraid of your fat ass, so keep the threats and trash talking coming.

ptrautne or whatever the fuck your name is. youre right... i dont wheel. oh shit...could you remind me how i broke my front DS in the first place??? ahhhh yeah pal... read up on shit before you turn your beer muscles on

:rolleyes: wankers :rolleyes:
Sense I have wheeling with the VA group, you have been wheeling once and that was at GWNF so it does not count. What I said was true so shut the fuck up. If you want, I will be at RC in March and we can continue this conversation there. Also sense we are on the topic of wheeling, why don’t you go build the exo that you were talking about before sense you wheel so much and want to start competing?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Wow guys, I hate to be the one to say it, but I feel this thread is probably pushing the limits of being inappropriate. I myself have been in the military for 23 years and am not offended by the language, but others that use our guidance and wisdom to maintain their trucks may be a little turned off by all the negative talk. By no means a'm I taking sides on this issue, but feel there is probably a better place for it. V/r.......

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Locking this thread down...as much as I'd like to see it continue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.