TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought them about a 3 weeks ago from a guy on the board here, and have decided to go with deeper gearing. I paid $75 shipped, and that is what I will sell them for.

Paypal or MO accepted.

Thanks for looking.

Fergie

·
Registered
464 Posts
fergie said:
Bought them about a 3 weeks ago from a guy on the board here, and have decided to go with deeper gearing. I paid $75 shipped, and that is what I will sell them for.

Paypal or MO accepted.

Thanks for looking.

Fergie
Do you happen to know what they came out of? Good Condition, Mileage? Ring and Pinion, front and rear?

I am interested if they are in good condition. I have a 95.5 2.7 non TRD. I want to get rid of the 3.58's I have. I need both front and rear ring and pinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brendog84cj8 said:
Do you happen to know what they came out of? Good Condition, Mileage? Ring and Pinion, front and rear?

I am interested if they are in good condition. I have a 95.5 2.7 non TRD. I want to get rid of the 3.58's I have. I need both front and rear ring and pinion.
Quoted from my PMs sent by 98 Taco, original owner of said gears:
"I had my third regeared to 5:29's about 6 months ago they have 120K on them I have been running Mobile 1 gear oil in them. They are 4:10's from my 1998 Tacoma, non TRD."

PM 98 Taco (http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/member.php?userid=356) as he may still have the front 4.10s and you could buy these from me, and those from him.

Mine are rear only, ring and pinion.

Fergie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts