TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the largest rim/tire combo you can run on a Stock 07 Prerunner with the TRD sport package?

·
Registered
883 Posts
wrong question pal. its been covered many times. put that flame suit on.:flamethro

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
What you have on there right now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anyone tell me the largest rim/tire combo you can run on a Stock 07 Prerunner with the TRD sport package?
Hello, I'm the Search Button. I suppose it's time I introduce myself. This topic, along with many others, has been covered numerous times. To find the wisdom of days gone by, simply click here:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/search.php

Where is SearchButton?
Ask and you shall recieve.

Now, back to the OP. 305/75/R16's will fit with very little modifications. Don't listen to these other losers, they've never tried it. But I guarantee if you go with that size tire and a 5.5" backspacing, you'll be a happy camper.

Just be sure to use the Search Button next time!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I put 265/70/17's on there and had no rubbing issues at all before I did any thing to my truck. This is probably about as big as you can go before you get rubbing issues with no lift. Hope it helped.

·
Registered
145 Posts
they will rub in some trucks...it's that close!! rubbed mor eon one side than the other too. But i was putting on the coilovers the following week anyway. when i went to 8 inch rims with 265 70 they rubbed bad on hard turns...un driveable...but with the stock 7 inch rim they might sneak by

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
wrong question pal. its been covered many times. put that flame suit on.:flamethro
Apparently the elite need to learn to read then. Directly from the link at the top of this forum. "Also, to our Veteran Members, you are not allowed to flame ANYBODY within this section. "

Read it and stop being elitist snobs that flame people here.:xsmash:

not directed at you, just people need to lighten up who do flame here.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Apparently the elite need to learn to read then. Directly from the link at the top of this forum. "Also, to our Veteran Members, you are not allowed to flame ANYBODY within this section. "

^^ :jack:

Hey OP, another thing you can do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and check under the similar threads area and see if any of those threads help you out.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

^^ Derrrrrrrr....

Thankfully this thread was moved from the tech folder to this one. You can get off your high horse now.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
^^ Derrrrrrrr....

Thankfully this thread was moved from the tech folder to this one. You can get off your high horse now.
Sick of the elite dicks that flame to feel high and mighty. I've seen the forums go down hill since I was in here since 2000. So lighten up.:stfu:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
^^ :jack:

Hey OP, another thing you can do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and check under the similar threads area and see if any of those threads help you out.
Wow, such maturity. Get a life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts