TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is max. I want to say thanks ahead of time for being patient as I'm new to the forum thing and I'm grateful for the wealth of knowledge you TTORA veteran members have given me on those nights in the garage pulling my hair out at 2:00AM. Just lurking the threads saved my ass multiple times and it was time to try and become a productive member in this online community. I purchased my 2002 tacoma TRD back in '08 when I was serving in the army and haven't looked back. It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you in this community. Hope to see you on the trail!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome to cottora! If my rig ever gets done I hope to be on the trail as well

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome, I recently welded sliders on another member's rig in your area. If I had less projects I'd move up there and start another fab shop. Apparently nobody wants to do anything for less than a million jillion dollars... :eek:

Pay me money and beer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
wakkjobb
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing