TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking and searching for a little while looking forward to checking out the site more. I have a 96 with 3" suspension and 2" body lift with 33x12.5 m/t baja claws, xenon flares . Skjunker coilovers on the front and deavers with bilsteins on the rear. Hopefully 4.88's with tru-trac and manual hubs will be my x-mas present to myself then hoes and new uca's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a couple pics the first two are older, 2nd pic i was bored at work after getting deavers on

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome, it's nice to see more people from pa. :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yeah, 96's are the best!:D

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Been lurking and searching for a little while looking forward to checking out the site more. I have a 96 with 3" suspension and 2" body lift with 33x12.5 m/t baja claws, xenon flares . Skjunker coilovers on the front and deavers with bilsteins on the rear. Hopefully 4.88's with tru-trac and manual hubs will be my x-mas present to myself then hoes and new uca's.
My Dad worked @ Boyertown Casket Company. Welcome.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes and link, I see alot of tacomas in my area makes a quick trip to the store 3 times as long when i stop to talk to someone and check out there truck, but its worth it. Back to rooting through more threads and lurking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts