TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda new around here, I have been browsing the site for a while now. Looking to meet up with people in the area. I have a 06 AC Tacoma, Speedway Blue, 3" Revtek spacer lift, by the weekend I will have my 33" Nittos. I have a few other things I will list in my profile.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome. We really need to do another meet and greet soon! We'll try and plan something for the 3rd week in May... Though if we can pull it off maybe even this Friday or Saturday!

Looking forward to wheeing with you!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Welcome. We really need to do another meet and greet soon! We'll try and plan something for the 3rd week in May... Though if we can pull it off maybe even this Friday or Saturday!

Looking forward to wheeing with you!

lol nothing till after the wedding.... maybe the first week of june.... how does that sound? lol

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hell by then maybe we can get up to jenny creek or even kingston!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to be out of town this weekend, so I may have to hit up the next trail ride. I will also get pictures up after I get my wheels and tires on hopefully friday.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome! We need pix!!

Mark

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is one for now, but it is an older pic. I now have the A.R.E. topper, and my American Racing 767 and Nittos should hopefully be going on tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Mmmm Nice and Shiny!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, tires and spacers came in today, so it looks like I get to install my new wheels and tires tomorrow. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New Pics

New pics with wheels and tires w/ y buddies FJ.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I think I am going to attempt the black headlight mod, and I want to get some rock sliders, AFE intake and probablly a magnaflow exhaust.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice

truck is really looking good!:2cents:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
FJ Buddies rule! (No I did NOT say F-buddies LOL) I have me an FJ Buddy. her name is Una....

Yeah we had a ball today we will do that trail again for sure in June!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Man I left my FJ buddy in Cali. Well I will just have to make a new one. Looks nice How dose it ride. I am not a big fan of black wheels but They are starting to grow on me with the speedway blue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts