TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hi. I'm not currently a tacoma owner but hopefully that will change soon. My first vehicle was a 89 toyota pick up and I loved it. After that I kinda got into the honda scene (before they were ricers) like back in 99. Since then I have owned everything from nissan, infiniti, lexus and am now driving a ford.. I know I know.. but I like the truck. Anyway, I'm married now and going to be having a baby soon so I'm going to be looking for a good used tacoma. So if anyone knows of a good 4dr 4wd let me know. I don't really care if it is the earlier model 02-04 or the new one. Thanks guys and its good to be here.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Try looking on the advertisement section of this site. There are usually a couple of double cab Tacomas or Tundra's for sell.

Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Now post a pic of your ride!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is my current truck..

05 f150 Fabtech 6" with dirtlogic 2.5" coilovers raised up so that the front is a total of 8" of lift and bfg 37x12.50x17's

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.. I found one thanks to ttora!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice...now ditch the body lift, get some sliders, and wheel it
I am ditching the body lift but no wheeling.. wheeling is bad :slap:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
wtf man, how rich are you? What do you do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts