TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New to this forum but not new to forums. My girlfriend has a 99 taco 3.4. Just ordered a set of 3" all pro leaves for the back and should be getting coil overs together sometime soon. She wants to run 33's so we may have to trim a little. Ive been in Durango for about 3.5 years now. Havent done much real wheeling around here, just forest roads and stuff. Ive also got an 85 K5 that I have been building for the last few years and hopefully will have pretty ready to go by the end of 2011.

My name is Luke by the way. If anyone is in Durango and wants to meet up for some easy/mild wheeling PM me!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome! Be warned... if us front-rangers come play out west we may end up taking over your house for a night or so; more so if we break stuff on the trails. :D

Do you know anyone in Durango who rides mountain bike trials? My buddy Ryan moved there a few years ago... just wondering.

>>Dan

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope dont know any trials riders. More than welcome to crash at my place if needed! I dont have a garage at my house but I work at an audio store with a shop. Hopefully once our lease is up here we can find a house with a decent garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts