·
Registered
2,509 Posts
diesel...? I need pics or else i call BS

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its got a Toyota 1KZ-TE turbo charged Diesel Engine and I dont know what the transmission number is but its the correct one to match the Engine its an automatic witch I hate but thats what it came with. its got all origional fule system except the fule filter is under the hood instead of the under the bottom. as far as emmissions go I burn Bio Diesel so I got less emmisons than a new lexus. the exaust is 2.5 in all the way with a magnaflow straight thru muffler but its suprizingly quite most people dont know its a diesel.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Its got a Toyota 1KZ-TE turbo charged Diesel Engine and I dont know what the transmission number is but its the correct one to match the Engine its an automatic witch I hate but thats what it came with. its got all origional fule system except the fule filter is under the hood instead of the under the bottom. as far as emmissions go I burn Bio Diesel so I got less emmisons than a new lexus. the exaust is 2.5 in all the way with a magnaflow straight thru muffler but its suprizingly quite most people dont know its a diesel.
Incredible.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice instal man! It looks like it was put in there from the factory.

So do you like driving around town smelling like french fries?(J/K)

That's cool you run biodesiel. Do you still your own, or are you part of a biodesiel coop?

Have you figured your mpg yet?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i get around 28 mpg if If I drive the way I should and not spin the tires going around corners, yeah I get my oil from a local mexican place take it home filter it out and pour it in the tank its good to go unless the temp drops below 40 then i just up the amount of diesle mixed with it.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
That looks just like the Toyotas with diesels they drive in centrel America?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I rember about 4 years ago when I went to Costa Rica they were running around every where and i wanted one sooo bad now here I am with one im trying to get rid of.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!

Cool truck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts