TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This group does not indorse, support, condone or want to hear about FUCKING ROCK STACKING!!
DON'T DO IT!! - if you absolutley have to -UNSTACK IT!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mmmmm - there's nothing like a Rock Stacked Sandwich!! Good source of Fiber and it's keeps you from becoming 'irregular'! :D

John

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
If you have to stack rocks, you shouldn't be there to begin with! There's no shame in taking a strap/winch to get out of a bad choice of lines..........but rock stacking is reserved for dire emergencies when you have no other alternative.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I wheel alone mostly :( There is now help when you choose a bad trail
For one.........you should NEVER wheel alone!........for two, you shouldn't be wheeling alone in a prerunner without proper recovery equipment (hell, 4wd either) I realize that this is still a relatively new activity for you and you have to learn what the truck is capable of somehow, but stacking rocks to get through a trail isn't really part of the challenge unless you are looking to bulk up for the ladies (in which case you should be going to a gym instead)

·
Banned
797 Posts
I stacked rocks once for my Taco but thats because i got stuck same damn spot i got really stuck and had to get pulled out by my jeep buddy. But I usually only wheel on the trails I now really well.. I want to find some new trails bad but all you guys go on are trails I cant make it threw with my truck. Next month I should have my 3" lift and 33's maybe then I could try to keep up with you guys

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I stacked rocks once for my Taco but thats because i got stuck same damn spot i got really stuck and had to get pulled out by my jeep buddy. But I usually only wheel on the trails I now really well.. I want to find some new trails bad but all you guys go on are trails I cant make it threw with my truck. Next month I should have my 3" lift and 33's maybe then I could try to keep up with you guys
Unfortuneatly there aren't alot of trails out here that are prerunner friendly even with more lift, bigger tires and sliders.........

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Unfortuneatly there aren't alot of trails out here that are prerunner friendly even with more lift, bigger tires and sliders.........
How would you know!!

·
Banned
797 Posts
:banghead: new i should of gotten a 4x4 :banghead: But I know there is easyer trails out there. Se the thing about the PreRunner is that I get to go fast though ;) I have fun on more senice trails to. I just need a damn winch... :(

·
Registered
227 Posts
I must be a hella noob because I have no idea what you're talking about...:D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
:banghead: new i should of gotten a 4x4 :banghead: But I know there is easyer trails out there. Se the thing about the PreRunner is that I get to go fast though ;) I have fun on more senice trails to. I just need a damn winch... :(
Who said that 4wd trucks can't go fast too??? ;)

I'm just sayin' there is a limit to what a prerunner can get through even with lot's of lift and armor...........and I'm pretty sure I found that limit on a few occasions! :lmao:

Never fear though my differentially challenged friend..........there will be runs to test those boundries soon enough. ;)

.........just do us all a favor and stop wheeling alone........we don't need to see you on the news being dragged out in a dufflebag.

·
Banned
797 Posts
Na if i get stuck all i have to do is suck up my pride and call my buddys with the jeeps and get pulled out... I dont go to fare out there alone. I always have passengers and a good phone. Plus i bring water always

1 - 20 of 101 Posts