TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this doesn't have to do with wheeling, but I figure as a club we can branch out and do some community service also , and bring up the karma points + usually there are cute girls working there. so check it out.

Im trying to get a group together to cook breakfast for the kids at the orphanage. Everything is provided, ie eggs, cheese and stuff like that you just cook it for them. We split into groups of 3 or 4 and go to individual cottages and then you do your magic.

Usually starts off with cooking for the kids, then clean up then if you want you can either stay and hang out with the kids a bit and play some sports whatever with them or you can bounce. Takes place in S.F I just need enough people to get in on it, and commit.

im aiming for the last sunday of january

if you are idown, let me know.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
snutty said:
I know this doesn't have to do with wheeling, but I figure as a club we can branch out and do some community service also , and bring up the karma points + usually there are cute girls working there. so check it out.

Im trying to get a group together to cook breakfast for the kids at the orphanage. Everything is provided, ie eggs, cheese and stuff like that you just cook it for them. We split into groups of 3 or 4 and go to individual cottages and then you do your magic.

Usually starts off with cooking for the kids, then clean up then if you want you can either stay and hang out with the kids a bit and play some sports whatever with them or you can bounce. Takes place in S.F I just need enough people to get in on it, and commit.

if you are idown, let me know.
You KNOW I'm down. Is there not a set date yet?

~Miguel

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iam aiming for the last sunday of jan... i gota get a group together before I let them know. Because I dont want to commit and cant get enough people in on it.

Oh yeah... Ill try to invite any cute girls I know, any you guys do the same...ha

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
damn snutty, way to be! too bad i cant contribute with my badd ass scrambled eggs! id have to bring some of my own seasonings, no that that kind! ahaha

way to represent!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jrizman said:
damn snutty, way to be! too bad i cant contribute with my badd ass scrambled eggs! id have to bring some of my own seasonings, no that that kind! ahaha

way to represent!

damn u f-ing ass ... i just remember eatting your seasoned scrambled eggs before a ride once. hah

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sign me up.

I'll probably be bringing a lady friend. But if not i'll be rollin alone.

It's probably a bad idea to bring beer huh? lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hawaiianbro said:
Sign me up.

I'll probably be bringing a lady friend. But if not i'll be rollin alone.

It's probably a bad idea to bring beer huh? lol
k ill put u on the list, so far we got a grand total of 3 people....

yeah beer is bad idea, it is fun to school them in soccer tho, last time we played soccer with them and the consular guys said dont take it easy on them ,treat them like normal ppl, so we kicked thier asses in soccer....

yeah thats right we beat a group of 10 year olds at soccer

·
Registered
110 Posts
just like the Old 96'er, you have to eat the grizzle outta that pan. its a rule or something

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
sign me up. what organizaiton is this?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Super Doody said:
sign me up. what organizaiton is this?
http://www.edgewoodcenter.org/about/

Over the past 154 years, Edgewood has evolved from our roots as an orphanage to an innovative, multi-dimensional organization that now serves more than 5,000 children and families in crisis each year. One of the largest children’s agencies in Northern California, Edgewood helps some of our community’s most vulnerable children to heal, learn and thrive.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
is this still goin down on sunday?

if so, i'm still in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts