TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the recent influx of new guys...we're posting meet and greets again (don't be too upset Andy ;) ) to get more meeting and greeting going on...

So here's the deal...

This coming Wednesday (4/25) the usual crew is going to be at On the Border in Natomas at 7:00 p.m.

On the Border
3521 Truxel Rd.
Sacramento 95834

Bring a friend, or your significant other...This is the wheeling season, so let's talk about it and drink a marga-freakin-rita!! :cool:

PM me so we can get a head count or if you want to get on the mailing list or if you need a cell number to get details...

See you there!!!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
With the recent influx of new guys...we're posting meet and greets again (don't be too upset Andy ;) ) to get more meeting and greeting going on...

So here's the deal...

This coming Wednesday (4/25) the usual crew is going to be at On the Border in Natomas at 7:00 p.m.

On the Border
3521 Truxel Rd.
Sacramento 95834

Bring a friend, or your significant other...This is the wheeling the season, so let's talk about it and drink a marga-freakin-rita!! :cool:

PM me so we can get a head count or if you want to get on the mailing list or you need a cell number to get details...

See you there!!!!
The only cell number you need is from the department of corrections :flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct this :flipoff2: :bhump:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
see ya there....jeff and I want the pics....and hell throw my tow strap in your truck too....thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'll be there. I'll be in the mood for a few brews. I have midterm that afternoon, so, I'll need to relax.

See ya there.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see ya there....jeff and I want the pics....and hell throw my tow strap in your truck too....thanks.
Yea, I'll bring the strap...I forgot that I'd see you before BR.

I'll be there. I'll be in the mood for a few brews. I have midterm that afternoon, so, I'll need to relax.

See ya there.
It's about time you came out again. Recluse.

i'l try to make it down there to meet some of you guys
Hopefully you can make it...

·
Registered
281 Posts
There is plan of meeting @ hwy 50 @ sunrise @ the Mc D's around 630 ish to 7pm on 5-4-07. This is just north of the 50. on the west side of Sunrise .this is for anyone who is leavin friday nite...I think that the hit the road time is 7-730...all the same ch 31..we will or can stop in pollack pines for food...gas and whatever...I am takin kids...so hopefully other kids are going to..:2cents: :camping: :xpopcorn2 :xbeer3: :kewl:
You been drinkin? This aint the BR thread. :doh:

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's about time you came out again. Recluse.
Yea, I'm regular Howard fuckin Hughes. School has been kickin my ass. 9 days in the desert plus two other field trips since then, another one this weekend, and another on the 5/4 - 6/6, on top a two term projects and a field report for the desert trip. Did I mention I'm loving every minute of it. Well most of it. See you guys next week.

·
Registered
100 Posts
count me and the wife in, guess we should meet you guys and gals before we hit up the barney riley trail together joe

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
cool see ya out there..it would be nice to kinda meet some of the new people before we sleep together....other wise that would just be wrong..:D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
count me and the wife in, guess we should meet you guys and gals before we hit up the barney riley trail together joe
Awesome, we'll count you two in.

cool see ya out there..it would be nice to kinda meet some of the new people before we sleep together....other wise that would just be wrong..:D
Chris, lay off the freaking sauce, dude...or the pills or the pot or whatever it is. You're on the list now too, so stop PMing me.:D

Will it be just you or Sandra and the boys?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sandra boys and two other people..what about you...is yours truly going to..
Lesley said probably not. She has to finish her thesis before the baby comes...it's crunch time.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Too far and I can't drink :p

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would go, ...but my truck has absolutely no electrical as of late... :eek:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts